Original topic:

Samsung Level Active Bluetooth Headset not working

(Topic created on: 04-17-2021 11:10 PM)
Boosh507
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
My Samsung Level Active Bluetooth Headset are no longer turning on when I click the button, it only turns on or shows any light at all when it's connected to the charger (its fully charged). Does anyone have a solution for this? 
14 Comments
MoonFlower
Beginner Level 2
Options
Consumer Electronics
I have the same issue. Same the microphone of it doesn't work with WhatsApp voice messages
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Consumer Electronics
Did you try hard pressing the power button? Press and hold the button till you see some activity.
0 Likes
Boosh507
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Hi, thanks for responding.
I did try that but no response, only time it reacted was when I pluged it to the charger.
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Consumer Electronics
Okay.. now last method is to Hard reset. Please follow the procedure to hard reset your Bluetooth headset. make sure your headset is off. Press and hold the volume key and the power key at the same time and release them at the same time. Then press the power button and check if it turns on.
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Consumer Electronics
If this method works, please click on the 3 dots on the right side and accept this solution so that it can help other users.
0 Likes
Boosh507
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Still nothing, as mentioned earlier I'm not getting any reaction or light from the headset when pressing the button unless its plugged to the charger.
Tried hard reseting it while plugged in as well but nothing happened after I unplugged the charger.
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Consumer Electronics
Maybe it is a problem with the pairing lights. Are you able to connect to your device?
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Consumer Electronics
Also charge fully
0 Likes
Boosh507
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
No, it only pairs with my device when connected to the charger and the buttons and the lights only work when it's connected to the charger.
Whenever I connect to the charger, the blue light comes on (stays on) meaning that its fully charged.
0 Likes