Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 n smart Tv offerr

(Topic created on: 12-27-2020 10:09 PM)
Skatbbs
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Hi guys, those who bought the Note 20 which comes with a smart TV from Vodacom SP, after receiving ur phone n using the statement to claim for the TV, Did u receive it... ? they said in 6 weeks, its now 12, I followed up once but nothing still. please let me know if it was delivered.
 Tanx
Ms. T
10 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi  Skatbbs 

Please provide your IMEI number, Email address and tracking number so we can check on your claim. 

0 Likes
Skatbbs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
hi, I can't the 1st one, but here is the second claim that I made the ader day... I'll check the 1st reference again...

see if u can pick up the new reference 49MSV5SJV

350247/87/306218/9353791/66/306218/7
PILODZ
Beginner Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Same situation here it's 19 July 2021 and I'm still waiting for my 32" Samsung TV...
0 Likes
Skatbbs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
hi.... any feedback?
0 Likes
Fanele
Beginner Level 4
Consumer Electronics
Hi. I called Samsung electronics on numerous occasions from October. They kept on sending me from pillar to post. Eventually, they said the redemption period was over and that was on the 10th December. Obviously they were just lying to us.
0 Likes
Skatbbs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
then if dats the case then my installment is a scam cos I'm sure they filtered the TV in that cost...
0 Likes
miemie12
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I am trying my best to stay be polite with samsung .I didn't even get a reference #. only an email saying approve. apparently the agents can only escalate and escalate. that's the call centre's answer. verify people don't come back. manager and supervisors apparently never available. I promised I must have phoned over 30 times.promised they will call me back. I am so close to go and reverse my contract. this is false advertising. not fair samsung!@!where is the feedback. not on. that tv was supposed to be xmas gift for my daughter.
0 Likes
Skatbbs
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
false advertising neh..... getting us to buy the over heating phones....
0 Likes
miemie12
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I am also experiencing it .😲🤨
0 Likes