Highlighted
Active Level 1
How can i stop setting suggestion?i clear this system app data but its doesn't work..for this app i can't change my date and time..if anyone know how can i solve this problem then kindly tell me....
5 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Looks like your question is incomplete, which Aap are you referring to?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
i am referring system app which name is "setting suggestion"...go to setting>apps>system app> setting suggestion ..i want to stop this setting
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Ah I got it now, there is no way you can stop this for permanent. Its a system inbuilt App and you can't do play around with it. Better to ignore it. May I ask you for what you want to stop that?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
of course brother..i want to stop that coz when i go to app info,the system told me to force stop..but i don't want to force stop..i cancel force stop but it comes rapidly..i find no way to stop force stop..another when i want to change my time and date its dont change..the chage page show and leave in one two..and many problems i show for this useless app..thanks brother for your time brother
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support