Original topic:

problem

(Topic created on: 07-15-2020 02:12 AM)
AdnanVai
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
How can i stop setting suggestion?i clear this system app data but its doesn't work..for this app i can't change my date and time..if anyone know how can i solve this problem then kindly tell me....
5 Comments
Syed29
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Looks like your question is incomplete, which Aap are you referring to?
AdnanVai
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
i am referring system app which name is "setting suggestion"...go to setting>apps>system app> setting suggestion ..i want to stop this setting
0 Likes
Syed29
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Ah I got it now, there is no way you can stop this for permanent. Its a system inbuilt App and you can't do play around with it. Better to ignore it. May I ask you for what you want to stop that?
0 Likes
AdnanVai
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
of course brother..i want to stop that coz when i go to app info,the system told me to force stop..but i don't want to force stop..i cancel force stop but it comes rapidly..i find no way to stop force stop..another when i want to change my time and date its dont change..the chage page show and leave in one two..and many problems i show for this useless app..thanks brother for your time brother
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support