Original topic:

Spam Management

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 03:40 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Members,

We hope you are having a great time on the Samsung Members community. We are always trying to make your experience better and hence keep updating the app regularly. As part of this initiative to maintain a clean and healthy community, we are introducing a spam filter that will automatically classify any suspicious activity as spam.

This spam filter is based on machine learning. And like any machine learning-based system, it will require a little time to learn patterns. We are expecting it to start working perfectly within a month. In the meantime, if any of your normal posts get moderated, please don’t worry- our community managers are monitoring the feed, and we will restore them as soon as possible. If your post is not restored within 24 hours, please reach out to us at membersindia@samsung.com.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience throughout this learning process. With your support, we will make the Samsung Members community free of spam and better than ever.

With Love,
Samsung Members Operation Team

151 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Thanks Admin it's Really sounds great . I really happy that you take immediate action on it .. And we all Samsung members also Report the spam posts ourself ....
rajesh112233
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
thanks for the action..
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Please pin this Post in featured Post section !
JamesMaik
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
I'm happy to hear that and also some users are blaming their own device as a negative comments. if users have a problems for any device and posting a negative comments please remove the users, admin... Sound like totally HORRIBLE
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
now tantrik baba will get thrown out.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
thank samsung admin I was about to leave this community due to many spamming