Original topic:

Samsung f62 carrier aggregation

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 01:07 AM)
vineelgoud98
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
Dear samsung 

Please notice my request 🙏 we are suffer from internet slow speed issue. At present covid panic situations. All work and study during to home. We must need internet speed at work.plz i humbled request to u give carrier aggregation on OTA update..so much wait for users when samsung rollout CA UPDATE..

I KNOW U SHOULD UNDERSTAND USERS PROBLEM. as soon as possible relased update on samsung galaxy f62..

Thank you..samsung 
5 Comments
kmS10
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Hi Vineelgoud98,

Your question is unclear. However if its related to internet speed, you must reach out to you carrier and its suggested to speed test before you put it across to you carrier.

Regards,
Kush
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
No carrier aggregation on this much bug update after so much wait and feedbacks. Now lets continue flooding samsung with feedbacks to get carrier aggregation enabled. Because our processor supports CA and we want it.
Community Guidelines
Stleast samsung should adress this issue properly.
We want carrier aggregation in f62.
#4GPLUSFORF62
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ErDeepakSingh
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
You are showing these phone supports carrier aggregation.
So why don't you enable this feature?Screenshot_20210803-192707_1335.pngScreenshot_20210803-195359_1338.png
0 Likes