Original topic:

Samsung Members Needs to work on Guidelines & Implementations..

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 09:30 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
Member's... I fell that in Samsung Members, we need to focus on Guidelines & implementations and also there should be Strictly checks on Certain Parameters..Like 
1. when we Unfollow or Restricts Somebody it shouldn't be there in our Posts.
2.Many People posting Images in Community Forum rather on Galaxy Gallery, highlighted option is to be there for their Acknowledgement.
3.Some Spammers are active in this Forum too, Such Persons should be Restricted.
4.Issue with Accepting a Solution, Many a times I have noticed that Members are accepting Solution even though the post is not related to any issue/Problem/Suggestion..Hence, these Sub-options is to be there in Community and when post goes this way only, then one can accept the solution, otherwise won't..Like posting photo in gallery & accepting a solution, making post for fun & accepting a solution..I am quoting here Somebody who is posting in the Forum/Gallery (R**i_5**6) many a times & one Common Person (n**is***h) always Commenting in his Post whether it is in Forum or Gallery and the Person is accepting a solution Everytime, whether it is a funny post, photo or anything not related to issue/problem/Suggestion..And in Some posts he has accepted a solution for almost 4-5 times when ever the same person commented on same post and it has nothing to do with Solution...I don't want to hurt anybody's integrity or Self Respect..But it seems to be irrational and not justified..Might be different IDs of same Person for getting more number of Solutions or the person have lack of knowledge etc. etc. Hence Samsung's & Our Kind attention required...
10 Comments
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
yes man you are absolutely right
Community leaders have to implement some strict rules and regulations in Community
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
yes man you are right If i am done anything wrong then I am sorry . but what your saying is true
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Dude, they both are the same person🤦🏻‍♂️

Today both of them posted regarding the A50 update, just check their screenshots, almost everything is same, they both updated their device at the same time with same level of battery and network too...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
ok got it
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
What Sorry Bro..You haven't done anything wrong, So no sorry...But there are Some, who wants to become at Expert level by having more Comments, more likes, More Solutions & to get it they are doing it Unethically or in unjustified way...That's why I also quoted that same person with two different IDs...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
bro I thought so that I have done any thing wrong so I wrote sorry
Community Guidelines
On point.
Community Guidelines
@1whoshallnotbenamed observation though 👌🏻
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines