Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Remember it takes 1 minute to abuse

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 11:49 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines
But I won't,  except A30s because he is stupid he is Strange why I want to listen his words? He is not my father or mother to listen ,he is stranger to me !
I can't with that stupid if I want to abuse then I abuse before only but I won't do ......
I really get anger on that Waste fellow (Galaxy-A30s)
Always fight with others without any reason 
Pls don't interfere in personal issues 
I already promised I left this community when my problem solved 
He is doing wide range things in community ,we are not his children to listen his words ....... it's stupidity 
He lied that he left issue @22 set but next day he again stated comment stupid 🙄 

~hope everyone can understand 

He is stupidity 🙄 🤦 😒 😑

Resolved!
Community Guidelines
Bro stop it remember you guys and me and devtonu and some other people have stopped a spammer as big as A21s_ and some other spammers. So stop it, if you want to continue the fight stop talking and then don't talk if you want to fight, you can become friends understand each other and forget whatever happened.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I'm agree I leaved him but he again comment stupid in my post next day so I decided not to leave him I get anger from my legs to head !
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Ok, then say what u want now?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
What
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
He said you stupid, ok. You sent him bad images, thats why he sent those. Delete your bad images
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I get so much anger so I send to stop all this ........ because how can without any proper reason he can against me

Don't worry he won't left he will stay here only , I will left , I know I'm wrong but what to do is doing over 😑
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I have lost my word, do whatever you guys want I will leave this matter now....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
If I schold you without any reason do you agree?? I use wide things for you calm??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
I don't mean that.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Dont say me again and agian. I forgived him before only, he created 4 posts for me, while I created 1.
So I'm not doing anything, I am saying sorry to all of you, if I have hurted but please...
Leave me! 🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes