Original topic:

Intentional Provocation

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 12:58 PM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
Dear Samsung and Members,

(Addition - adding screenshots at the bottom)

This is to share with you all, that one of the Samsung Member purposely provoke other Samsung Members every now & then and when other members reply him in the same manner then this Member edit or delete his offensive content from the comments and seek sympathy from BAs and other Samsung Members and request them to report other users. Here BAs and other Samsung Members have NO VISIBILITY at all about the initial offensive/PROVOKING comment made by that user because he deletes them after PROVOKING others. Unknowingly, all BAs and other dear Members believes his side of story and report the other users.

I am going to raise this to the Indian Penal Court to book him under the applicable sections. However, I wanted to bring this sort of scenario in front of you all, so you can avoid having faith on these sort of users and unknowingly help them by believing their story.

I have all the screenshots where he directly commented offensive language to me. Also, he made some indirect PROVOKING/OFFENSIVE comments to me on the 3rd person's comment for which I do not have the screenshot and he deleted that violating content...

Few screenshots which can shed a light, how he can intervene anywhere and use inappropriate/offensive/abusive language as per his convenience to PROVOKE OTHERS and then later on delete the violating content from his comments and seek sympathy from other Members and BAs....
Resolved!
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Sure bro, this was my first ever comment on that particular post, see the screenshots attached herein...

Please let me know in which sense it was insulting/abusive or inappropriate.....instead after this comment he started saying me an I D I O T....who will bear that non sense and inappropriate behavior and remarks....Screenshot_20220106-175208_Gallery_113050_1641471728.jpg
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Did you tell him that you will file a complaint in court?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
So you don't trust me... cool
Screenshot_20220106-182221_Samsung Members_2135_1641473541.jpg
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
I must, going to use my universal rights that too when someone is insulting me and saying me an I D I O T...just to provoke and instigate other people other members and then getting fun out of it....
How fair is it, you tell...? Consider same thing has happened to you or to your near ones and then they responded or reacted to the inappropriate comment in the same manner like i did....what will be your stand....?
Community Guidelines
Okay I understand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Are you seriously going to file a complaint in IPC??
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Yes bro, because I was not wrong. Even it's not about who being wrong or right, it's more about provoking and instigating other people which affects and hamper others mental state. Provocation is inappropriate and impacts other people negatively. Also, he is behaving in same manner with many of the members and when all his comments will be retrieved from the Samsung server then his true side will come out where he started off the Provocation.
Else, you suggest what should be the appropriate course of action you propose....?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
You also did the same ....
I am not saying you are wrong or he is right ...you both did the same thing.

Leave this matter ...
You Both are wrong

0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Brother he commented me by saying an I D I O T firstly, which provoked me.. its my own will if i fight against anybody's S H I T...go and review his account and you will get to see how arrogant and insulting this man is....just in 50 days he got into fights with more than 10 members.....and his ultimate aim is only to get the members banned..not a correction or acceptance or helping but enjoying when members get banned.....INTOLERABLE .....
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
See this tooScreenshot_20211228-074339_Samsung Members_1941_1640657912.jpgScreenshot_20211228-074144_Samsung Members_1938_1640658020.jpgScreenshot_20211228-074214_Samsung Members_1939_1640657990.jpgScreenshot_20211228-074251_Samsung Members_1940_1640657960.jpg