Original topic:

Intentional Provocation

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 12:58 PM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
Dear Samsung and Members,

(Addition - adding screenshots at the bottom)

This is to share with you all, that one of the Samsung Member purposely provoke other Samsung Members every now & then and when other members reply him in the same manner then this Member edit or delete his offensive content from the comments and seek sympathy from BAs and other Samsung Members and request them to report other users. Here BAs and other Samsung Members have NO VISIBILITY at all about the initial offensive/PROVOKING comment made by that user because he deletes them after PROVOKING others. Unknowingly, all BAs and other dear Members believes his side of story and report the other users.

I am going to raise this to the Indian Penal Court to book him under the applicable sections. However, I wanted to bring this sort of scenario in front of you all, so you can avoid having faith on these sort of users and unknowingly help them by believing their story.

I have all the screenshots where he directly commented offensive language to me. Also, he made some indirect PROVOKING/OFFENSIVE comments to me on the 3rd person's comment for which I do not have the screenshot and he deleted that violating content...

Few screenshots which can shed a light, how he can intervene anywhere and use inappropriate/offensive/abusive language as per his convenience to PROVOKE OTHERS and then later on delete the violating content from his comments and seek sympathy from other Members and BAs....

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Ok!
Share screenshot

View solution in context

Solution
Community Guidelines
42 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Ok!
Share screenshot
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Thanks Buddy, this is a serious concern... :)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Shared screenshots in this post :)
Solution
Community Guidelines
Dm me
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
DM'ed you bro :)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Shared screenshots in this post :)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Now he accepted that the mistake was made from both the sides but still he is not accepting the TRUTH that first he commented me as an I D I O T to purposely provoke ....Screenshot_20220106-143359_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Yeah see this and you can understand who startedScreenshot_20220106-144011_Samsung Members_2130_1641460211.jpg
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
That was against the offensive comment which you again edited...which was initially reflecting as - "due to some I D I O Ts on the platform, I am making it clear" to the originator post..

This may not be the exact same language but somewhat it depicts the statement made by you indirectly...
0 Likes