Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Software Update Issue..

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 03:50 PM)
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
Hi..
Im Using Samsung Galaxy S10.. whenever i try to Update the Latest Software. It Downloads everything and Getting error when installing.. and My Phone stability is not well... always Getting errors of some applications stops working and restart Automatically while using often.. Kindly someone helps me with the solution.. 

I Have Attached the Screenshot also

25 Comments
iamskhabeeb
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
go to authorised service centre or restore from smart switch pc
0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
i have done the same with authorized service and flash my Phone also.. But still im Having the errors and Restarting problem..
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
flash your device via odin tool for clean installation and download firmware from sammobile.com create a free account there and activate link from email
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s10/firmware/SM-G973F/INS/
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I Have done the same and my phone crashed as S10 series only supports Samsung server.. then I gave it in Service center then Flashed.. but problem still continues... Really fed up of this S10
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
you can also use smart switch Samsung's software update and recovery tool
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:

Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Auto Restart is Off only... I think you didn't understand the Problem.. when I'm using the phone it's Keeps restarting unwantedly.. and I can't update the software too.. as it says "Downloaded file Invalid" after finished download..
0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
did u check this problem in safe mode try updating or downloading any software app there
0 Likes