Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Do we Get Rewards on increasing levels.

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 10:17 PM)
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
I am watching around this app .Some people have a star Tag, While some have expert tag.
As i am on Active Level....I have a doubt.
Do samsung Give Reward or something like that..to expert members for contributing to the community?
Does investing time here will benefit me??
Can anyone Share some details on this...How this app work nd how we can get benefits from here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
1. Star tagged people are brand ambassadors. You can become one if you are selected. For this, be active here, post pictures, give solution to people, take part in contests. You might be selected. As a brand ambassador, you can get unpacked kits and exclusive access to events.

2. Experts are senior members of the community who have a lot of experience in tech, photography etc.

3. Will investing time benefit you? Well, it depends on how you invest time here.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Community Guidelines
no
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
star tag means brand ambester, and u will get star by doing good work like help to anyone , and products promotion & many more than u will get rewards like event ect
Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
1. Star tagged people are brand ambassadors. You can become one if you are selected. For this, be active here, post pictures, give solution to people, take part in contests. You might be selected. As a brand ambassador, you can get unpacked kits and exclusive access to events.

2. Experts are senior members of the community who have a lot of experience in tech, photography etc.

3. Will investing time benefit you? Well, it depends on how you invest time here.
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Thank You very much for clearing my doubts😊
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Pleasure 😄