Original topic:

A31

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 07:12 PM)
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
 "NO SIM CARD INSERTED"
Your device is unable to make calls or connect to mobile networks. 
I'm facing this problem since 25 days. When I'll be in my important calls, suddenly this message pops up & takes 15mins to come back to normal. Why is this happening in my device a31? Its my 4th month of usage & the phone is really behaving like a mad dog. 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Contact your SIM service provider or check with some other SIM card.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
first check with other sim
2nd check same sim with other phone to make sure
if same sim worked with other phones then problem with your phone or sim tray
and if the same sim not work with other phone too then problem with sim
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode restart the device.

2. Reset the device:- Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset:- Settings > General management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with short video, screenshot and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes