Original topic:

#InnovationLab Bixby Routines

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 09:15 PM)
LoneBug
Active Level 5
Options
Bixby
Let me begin by saying that Bixby Routine is the best stock routine app by far. Once I got to know about it, I am using it extensively. Just like a well planned timetable makes a person efficient, bixby routine has made my phone perform better. 

E.g I set power mode on by a routine after midnight so that idle battery drain is less or setting the refresh rate to standard when battery level falls below certain % or turning on power mode when battery is low. All this helps improve battery backup. 

However there are some much needed improvements required.

1) When routine sets the power mode on (or when power mode is started in general), all running apps get closed immidiately. For e.g if you are watching a video or writing something and battery falls below 30%, the power mode routine starts and it closes all apps inckuding the one you are working on. ATLEAST GIVE A WARNING WHEN POWER MODE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. Or like what happens in dark mode or refresh rate change routine, WAITV UNTIL THE SCREEN TURNS OFF to start the routine. 

2) Some routinee doesn't run if you are in call. So GIVE AN OPTION to overide that setting. 

3) Allow more control for USERS TO COMBINE MULTIPLE TASKS IN A ROUTINE and also give options to run/stop multiple routines at same time.

4) Also bring more tasks for rotutine 
0 Comments