Original topic:

Bixby's services

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 11:33 AM)
TERMINX
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
What do you guy's think about bixby's services? Are you guys satisfied with bibxy?? What rating would you give to bixby out of 5??
20 Comments
Bixby
BIXBY IS NOT WORKING LIKE SIRI OR GOOGLE ASSISTANT BUT IN FUTURE IT WILL BE THE BEST.
TERMINX
Active Level 6
Bixby
I am not that much satisfied with bibxy because it can't even pause songs playing on Spotify ana sometimes even calling hi bibxy in Loud voice it doesn't wakes up
Bixby
I only use it for capturing screen shots and making calls. And it's good. I will explore more and let you know. But i must tell you that it has improved very much from previous years.
TERMINX
Active Level 6
Bixby
I am not that much satisfied with bibxy because it can't even pause songs playing on Spotify ana sometimes even calling hi bibxy in Loud voice it doesn't wakes up
0 Likes
Animesh07
Active Level 4
Bixby
google assistant is good 3/5
TERMINX
Active Level 6
Bixby
Right!!
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Bixby
Bixby as an assistant has improved a lot but still has a long way to go. But Bixby routines are just amazing, in fact it is the best part of Samsung devices, I feel everyone should use it once to know it's taste.
TERMINX
Active Level 6
Bixby
Rohit072
Active Level 6
Bixby
Bixby is good for phone operation
But rest is **bleep** nothing is not comparable to Google AI assistant even siri misbehaves sometimes...alexa is toh out of competition 😆