Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to get goodlock

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 05:44 PM)
Treehugger
Active Level 1
Options
with Galaxy
I spoke to a Samsung representative and they said they mainly focus the business model on demand. If we want Good lock labs in South Africa we need to spam the Galaxy store. We need to go to Goodlock labs en masse and report that we are waiting for the release. 
If you don't know what Good Lock is, it's basically a OneUi launcher editor made specifically for Samsungs. You can change soooo much about they way you want your device to look and work.
Please join me in reaching out to these developers and showing them there is demand.

The apps are available in 1st world markets for free. I don't see why we're being left out.

"Please can we have the entire Good lock labs released to the SAn market? We have been waiting for a long time now."

Feel free to copy this or post something similar under their page. We will get ours.
5 Comments
divboodhoo
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
Where do you post the text?
0 Likes
Treehugger
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
In the space for reviewing the app. We'll spam them with requests on the reviews for the apps they have there.
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
with Galaxy
Might work but after a long time.
0 Likes
Delirious
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
I just download the APK from sammobile.com along with whatever other modules I want to use. Not everything us supported on every device and only like 1 or 2 things won't launch in our region, but it all works just fine. Been doing it for years on every Samsung phone I had
0 Likes
SageArt
Active Level 5
with Galaxy

Go to playstore and download finelock it's for people outside the region where Goodlock is. I've done it with my A33, and now, with my s23 fe it's modules you download and install
0 Likes