Original topic:

samsung 4.2mm watch

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 12:44 PM)
mumbaiapurva
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hey guys, 
I got my samsung watch in note 9 offer .... Its absolutely awesome full of tech and good camera massive output and good processor...storage...connectivity ...  displays.. etc....the more i say is less for this combo....

Well I am facing a problem here in watch ... when i am charging the watch I receive an error...saying that "Cannot charge as watch needs to warm up." Dont know much about it but also can not understand. If any leads is there regarding this please tell me 

1c587dd0-20fe-46d0-be59-6376f60df520.jpg

0 Likes
11 Comments
Wearables
battery heat issue same issue comes on gear s3 frontier watch.. you need to unplug watch from wireless charger stand for 15 to 20mins and then charge it again.. or you can charge it at cooling area like in front of Air conditioner..;)
0 Likes
mumbaiapurva
Active Level 1
Wearables
brother my watch was cool af and the and the cooling pad was also cooled they was nothing hot and it was at normal room temperature which was maintained at 21°
0 Likes
Wearables
then you have to contact your nearest Samsung service center for related to this issue..
0 Likes
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Wearables
ut might have water in it use vibration to clear it and then charge it
0 Likes
mumbaiapurva
Active Level 1
Wearables
I didn't brought it near water
0 Likes
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Wearables
did you try the vibration setting in the watch
and also check whether the heart rate settings are working or not
0 Likes
mumbaiapurva
Active Level 1
Wearables
everything is working fine and when resetted it worked fine and charged too but again same screen is coming up
0 Likes
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Wearables
take it to the service centre bro and report it
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Wearables
great
0 Likes