Original topic:

buds pro or buds 2

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 04:07 PM)
UnusualGuard
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
can someone help me regarding galaxy buds im really really confused which to buy after watching those YT reviews 
PLEASE give some pros and cons like ear fitting sound and call quality and all those stuff also suggest other than samsung under that price range

THANK YOU
6 Comments
its_celesto
Active Level 7
Wearables
Buds pro provides better noise cancellation and sound quality. The buds 2 comes with better battery life.
UnusualGuard
Active Level 1
Wearables
what about fitting and call quality
its_celesto
Active Level 7
Wearables
Buds 2 is small and lighter compared to the buds pro. Call quality is almost the same for both.
Wearables
Buds 2 have a good fit, and good sound Quality. I've never used buds pro but many users say that it doesn't have a good fit. I would suggest you to check it out at a Samsung store before buying
Jây
Active Level 7
Wearables
Buds pro has slight better sound but for me i did not observe much difference and comes with water resistant (IPX7) however main part FIT is terrible...

that's why i bought buds 2 now these are good in every way only lacks IPX7 but still comes with IPX2( sweat resistant) FIT is excellent compare to buds pro and bass is bit better compare to pro and call quality also good

So if you need good fit go for buds 2
Wearables
Man buds pro are fat better than 2 except from the fit !!
0 Likes