Original topic:

Worst Online store - Samsung Online store

(Topic created on: 03-19-2019 03:25 PM)
nit2308
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I have placed an order for the Galaxy Buds on Mar 8... It got shipped yesterday... it is coming from Chennai and will be delivered to me in Chennai only... I got the logistics tracking number and all... But, Samsung online store is not giving the device to the Delhivery (courier) team for delivery... 

Worst experience with Online stores. 

Why don't Samsung give the device on time to the Courier services for Delhivery???
0 Likes
5 Comments
KUMAR1
Active Level 6
Wearables
ohh that's a bad thing
0 Likes
nit2308
Active Level 4
Wearables
yeah!!! I was told yesterday by a manager from Customer care that it will be given to Delhivery team by yesterday evening. it is still not given to them.

today, they are saying that it is bulk order and I'll get it in 20-25 business days. there is still lots of days to deliver.

I hate the Samsung Online store. Worst store and worst Customer care experience.

I really wish the Promotional offers are given to us from the Offline stores so that we don't have to deal with Online store at all
0 Likes
sanjeev88
Active Level 7
Wearables
same facing this problem
0 Likes
nit2308
Active Level 4
Wearables
I just got an update from Malik (Customer care) and I quote - "As a Customer, You don't have any eligibility to make any requests to Customer care. It will be delivered whenever. Just shut up and wait". Samsung Customer Care is one of the worst care I have ever talked to.
0 Likes
unnatjain23
Active Level 3
Wearables
give us the screenshot
0 Likes