Original topic:

Vi eSIM

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 10:34 AM)
Mrshrooomz
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Well, been using my galaxy watch4 for a while but have problem with Vi eSIM. Anyone has any idea on when they would be enabling their service for galaxy watches. Currently i am using Jio eSIM which is my secondary number.

Would appreciate if someone has some insight. Vi customer care is totally clueless and they sent me a user guide simply by replacing "apple watch" to "Samsung watch" as they currently only support apple watch. 

Thanks. 
7 Comments
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Wearables
Vi is not compatible with Samsung watches. It barely works with Apple watches. Better use Airtel or Jio Sim with it.
Mrshrooomz
Active Level 4
Wearables
Thanks. Am aware about that but was wondering if anyone has any info when it would be available for Vi.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same.

We would like to inform you that, E-sim is provided by your particular network service provider. So, to get your issue resolved, kindly contact your network service provider.

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Wearables
Are you using VI sim on your phone and Jio eSim on your watch ? I mean is it possible to use Jio eSim only on the watch (not inserted in phone) and VI sim on the phone only?
0 Likes
Mrshrooomz
Active Level 4
Wearables
I don't think that's possible. The Jio plan on the mobile is extended to the watch.
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Wearables
Okay. Thank you.
0 Likes
slow4g
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Spoke to their tophead...they are upgrading???Really surprised that a top provider cannot do this. Shameful
0 Likes