Original topic:

Samsung Wallet (on phone and watch 6)

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 09:27 PM)
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hi, I bought Samsung S23 ultra phone + galaxy watch 6 classic last month. I have been trying to add my re issued HDFC Credit card since past 15 days on my phone wallet but have not been able to do so and getting the attached error. Also, I am facing similar issue while adding my Citibank credit card on my watch but again getting the same error (this card is already added on my phone). On enquiring with customer care team last month, I was given to understand that it's a technical glitch at Samsung's end and the same would be resolved by 1st week of September. To my surprise I issue still persists and has not been resolved yet. Kindly let me know how to resolve this issue? Is anyone else facing this issue or is it just me? 
13 Comments
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Wearables
These attachments Screenshot_20230908_203301_Samsung Wallet.jpgScreenshot_20230908_165733_Samsung Wallet.jpg
0 Likes
VC
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am facing same issue after I got an upgraded hdfc credit card. Actually have u tried saving the card in other apps like uber, swiggy, ola etc... My card is not getting saved any website or app. My hdfc debit card is getting saved in samsung wallet and apps without any problems.. I have escalated the matter and waiting for a resolution from. Hdfc credit card team as clearly its problem with card tokenisation
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Wearables
I did speak to HDFC customer care, but they brushed off their hands saying that my card has no issue and all the services are active and limits set. They told me that this is an issue with the merchant.
0 Likes
VC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Have u tried saving the card on any apps or website? Is it working for you?
0 Likes
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hi, yes I tried, it is not getting added. I have now sent an email to HDFC as well. You are right it could be tokenization issue
0 Likes
VC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Send email to escalation[dot] cc[at]hdfcbank[dot]com
Tell them clearly the issue. They will ask u for error screenshot. Send the one u attached to this thread while adding your card to samsung wallet. I believe no error message pops up when trying to save the card in apps and websites. They were supposed to share an update on my issue by tomorrow but I got a reply today asking for more time to sort out the issue.
0 Likes
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hi, I have already escalated to them, via phone, e-mail and various forums.
0 Likes
Wearables
The following attachment shows all the supported cards for samsung wallet. Try clearing data of samsung wallet, and try againScreenshot_20230908_220357_Samsung Wallet.jpg
Sandy_India
Active Level 3
Wearables
I did that but still it's not working
0 Likes