Original topic:

Samsung 6k vouchers

(Topic created on: 10-19-2021 02:42 PM)
ashishmodak
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
I had purchased a samung watch 4 classic 46 mm Bluetooth variant with the pre booking offer.
I had paid the advance of Rs.2000 on 8th September 2021.
And later on 30th Sept 2021 had made the entire payment to croma samsung.
Yet on samsung shop it's stating that I'm not eligible for the offer.
The customer care is not replying to my email and only stalling for more time. Its been a week now and no one's able to give a firm soultion.
Is anyone facing a similar issue ??
10 Comments
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Wearables
I have purchased my watch from Amazon on September 5th and everytime it is saying you are not eligible
0 Likes
ashishmodak
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Did someone provide you with a solution?
They asked me to send a copy of the invoice but that's it no one reverted back
0 Likes
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Wearables
Not reached out to anyone yet but will wait until this week and after that will check with Customer care
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
No use. They always tell technical issue.
RohanGodithi
Active Level 4
Wearables
And you need wait for somemore time.
0 Likes
RohitAvi
Active Level 4
Wearables
No use. You gonna get automatic reply in return. No solution despite sharing exact details like prebooking dates, invoice & error screenshot. What a pathetic service from samsung. Not to mention the watch was delayed without any Intimation in the beginning. I am first time regretting dealing with samsung.Screenshot_20211013-021254_Email_62513.jpg
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ashishmodak
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Have tried to reach out to samsung team via email and via cc no one has reached out to me yet I've been trying to get a resolution Since 10 days now
0 Likes