Original topic:

OneUI 5 for Watch 4 LTE with SPay

(Topic created on: 09-19-2023 06:09 PM)
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Like everyone else, I've also got my Watch 4 LTE update with Samsung Pay enabled. I've been looking forward to this update for quite long but during the onboarding process via the Samsung Pay (watch plugin app), the app doesn't allow me to click the Start button (as in screenshot), since it's greyed out. I tried installing the app on phone via Play store and also via Galaxy Wearable app, did multiple reinstalls but nothing seems to be working. I'm unsure as to what can be done to resolve this. Any advice/support, folks? 
Maybe relevant but not sure, I'm running this on my S23 updated to OneUI6 beta (India). Anyone having this combo and still managed to get SPay working, please do mention.

18 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Its working for bt models
0 Likes
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Wearables
With OneUI6?
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Its watch 4 Bluetooth model buddy! One ui 5.1 on my phone and latest one ui on watch , it worked after sometime .
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yeah, I meant OneUI 6 in phone 😅. Maybe if I give some time, might as well start working. Just how eSIM enrollment on watch for Jio happened.
0 Likes
Wearables
Even i received ui 5 for my watch 4 classic LTE and I'm also using s23 ultra with beta 3 version. It was grayed out for me as well but I restarted my watch and opened pay app and waited for 2-3 min and got start option. I have even tried the payment and it's really amazing.
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Wearables
Let me try that. Just installed beta 3 now
0 Likes
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Wearables
Still not working for me. Tried restarting the watch and launched SPay from the watch, thereby invoking phone app, but it's still stuck there.
0 Likes
Sharath21
Active Level 4
Wearables
Same for me. Restarted and its working now....
0 Likes
MasterFoxD
Active Level 3
Wearables
Did you restart the watch or phone?
0 Likes