Gib
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
My left ear bud slowly stopped working. It is not completely damaged as the audio is still fone in it. However the microphone for ambient sound and the track pad don't seem be to working. I purchased the item online through Samsung Shop and never got a digitial invoice and misplaced the hard copy. Now the service center won't entertain me without that one piece of paper. I do however have the Order No. Which should be enough for them tk retrieve my info but they seem reluctant to provide any service or help. Quite annoyed with the whole situation since i paid so much for something defective. It hasn't even been 6 months since i got them
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_Support5
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center as your product needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Note : The final decision will be from service center's end once the physical inspection is done and about documents as well which will be required.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes