Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 Watch Faces

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 02:23 AM)
Swaggy
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
To the Community Members,
I own a Galaxy Watch 3 and recently purchased a Galaxy Watch 4.
What I noticed is that every watch face can be customized in the Wearable App for Watch 4 but the watch faces are uneditable or you cannot customize it for Watch 3 in the same Wearable app.

I have attached a screenshot from both the wearable. 
See how I can edit the Classic adventurer (default watch face for Watch 3) watch face for the Watch 4 UI but I cannot edit the Premium Analog + (default watch face for Watch 4) watch face for the Watch 3.

This issue should be addressed by Samsung since Watch 3 is a Premium smart watch and users should be able to customize anyhow they want.

Please suggest if anyone knows anything about this!

Thank you. 
6 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
It must be a new feature. Just like s21fe has new software features while s20fe doesn't have it, although both are in the same class. These are ways to attract buyers to the new model over the old one.
Swaggy
Active Level 4
Wearables
That's really sad. We pay a lot of money for Samsung's gimmick!
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Yes it's not a good way to attract customers.
Swaggy
Active Level 4
Wearables
How can this be highlighted to Samsung?
0 Likes
Aanil99
Active Level 3
Wearables
yes I agree and also find a way to for galaxy watch 3 to update to Wear OS....so the fans can enjoy all the features of galaxy watches in the whole new level...
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.    

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes