Original topic:

Galaxy Buds : A Rave Review!

(Topic created on: 09-30-2019 06:02 PM)
Vinja
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables

So I've been using the Galaxy Buds for about a month now. I bought them because they offered the most features for their price, plus the build assurance from a brand like Samsung helps!

A month later, I am BLOWN AWAY by them. The sheer quality, be it build, audio, or just the ergonomics, are amazing. They're perfect in every sense of the word - you won't feel them in your ears, unless they're pumping out bass-rich and yet, balanced audio into them.

And the controls, what can I say? Having a touch sensor on the face of the buds is a great decision, they really help make it super easy to use, and makes me have to take my phone out a lot less!

The battery life could've been a little better, but I guess you can't get fantastic size and weight without a sacrifice, so we'll make do.

All in all, a truly wonderful device, and one that shows how Samsung stays at the pinnacle of innovation time and again!

2 Comments
Wearables
Good To Hear That.
We Need This Kind Of User Experiences.
Please Do Post About All Positive Usages And Help Needed Regarding Buds.
0 Likes
Wearables
Probably for you, I found them quite lacking in Mids and Lows, Highs were good enough, but Mids were the worst.
They sound like Airpods with passive isolation and noise cancellation.
0 Likes