Original topic:

Ecg and BP feature in Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 09-18-2021 11:04 AM)
Vibs0825
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi all,
 I bought galaxy watch 4 and unable to see BP and ECG feature , whereas in other areas samsung health monitor is being used for same purpose.

Anyone know when we can get this feature in INDIA or how to enable it.

Thanks in advance 
Vaibhav 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
rojon
Active Level 7
Wearables
Presently Samsung doesn't support ECG and BP features in India...although Apple's ECG does...The only way to enable it is by changing region on the watch.

Do it at your own risk . Might void warranty (Not recommend if you don't know what you are doing)

https://www.xda-developers.com/enable-ecg-blood-pressure-galaxy-watch-4-with-non-samsung-phones/amp/

View solution in context

17 Comments
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
BP and ECG feature are disable in india. Samsung didn't get permission from Government of India to use this feature in India
tuhinkarmakar
Active Level 1
Wearables

Hi, just curious to know how you found out that Samsung didn't get the approval from Indian authorities. I searched for this info myself, but didn't get any useful result.

Vibs0825
Active Level 2
Wearables
You can utilize the xda method to achieve the same to unlock the full potential of Galaxy watch 4
0 Likes
Vibs0825
Active Level 2
Wearables
Any way to enable it
0 Likes
Solution
rojon
Active Level 7
Wearables
Presently Samsung doesn't support ECG and BP features in India...although Apple's ECG does...The only way to enable it is by changing region on the watch.

Do it at your own risk . Might void warranty (Not recommend if you don't know what you are doing)

https://www.xda-developers.com/enable-ecg-blood-pressure-galaxy-watch-4-with-non-samsung-phones/amp/
RahulJena
Active Level 1
Wearables

the money we are spending as a customer on this watch , we  should get this feature as well.

steelcage
Active Level 2
Wearables

I have contacted samsung via multiple channels, and they are useless. Nevwr buy samsung wearables in india. We are paying more than international model and yet get half the features. Hope somebody will sue samsung. Also they dont do pick up and drop service for watches. 

Members_xHllJBy
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Yes true we are paying more money than the other markets where it is supported either they should reduce the cost of the device or provide the same set of features. 

0 Likes
Members_RaUBvIK
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi All,

Is there any timeline when we can get the features. 

I bought my watch in Denmark and with my Samsung mobile purchased in Denmark it was working fine. However when I purchased a new Samsung mobile in India, I lost the feature. 

Currently my watch is from Denmark and Mobile is from India and as a result I am not getting the features. 

Can you confirm when I can get the features. 

Thanks,

Avik

0 Likes