Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 11:47 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Unpacked 2024

Hi Members,

We’re here for all the details you need for the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked.

Don’t forget to save the date and time – January 14, 2021 at 8 PM. Join us for the livestream at samsung.com. Make an #EpicResolution for 2021 and fulfill it with the next Galaxy.

Click here to register now.

151 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unpacked 2024

great no iris scanner, no heart rate, no headphone jack, no SD card slot , wait isn't that downgrade version of flagship, with one ui 3 you took out Wi-Fi direct, took out casting screen and many more what is flagship when every thing is going away from a flagship grade features may I get the answer of the question, that why on earth there is no iris scanner, why on earth there is no SD card slot on the two variants and why on good old earth there is no heart and headphone jack just because bigger battery i don't think so additionally there is no charger  in the box. 

and those of you who tell gimmicky iris scanner have you ever used one even if you have used one why on good old earth are telling its is bad when  you go out on the sunlight the amount of infra-red radiation is more than a small Ir led, if this was the case why apple retained face id ir camera and all that stuff including IR camera IR led dot projector because they knew that future of biometric is touchless. 

this is the reason samsung falls behind the apple's flagship 

so samsung stop fooling customers with these ads 

Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
😄😄😄
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unpacked 2024
samsung is true imposter amoung tech company 🤣🤣🤣
Unpacked 2024
Yes, I'm 100 percent satisfied with your comment.
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Unpacked 2024
it's showing monopoly of samsung
ManikandanR
Active Level 4
Unpacked 2024
Super Asking Questions, i like 👍this Comment...
i am currently use Samsung Galaxy S10e It's Not available no iris scanner, no Heart Rate sensor...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unpacked 2024
that I don't care 🤣🤣🤣
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Unpacked 2024
they also can't do. if they ban anything so frist go for black magic baba .that's why i say they can't do anything improve related to castomer satisfied. they only do monopoly.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unpacked 2024

wahan baba ji chala raha toh kuch nahi 😂😂