Original topic:

Kit unpacked for the #UnfoldtheFold

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 12:27 AM)
abhisekmohanty23
Active Level 8
Options
Unpacked 2024
Samsung has always been my favorite, since the first time I clicked a picture #withGalaxy from my Galaxy Quattro. From that day till today I have been its fan. Thanks @SamsungIndia for the Galaxy Unpacked Kit. Can’t wait to unfold. Super excited for the #SamsungEvent on 11th August 2021 at 7:30PM. 
#SamsungMembers 
#SamsungUnpacked 
Hey are you ready to unfold?

6 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
Bro all receiving and posting at same day.

And after that unboxing on same day. Have samsung given you dates for all these things?
Unpacked 2024
Yes unboxing instructions are decided to go together on a same day..
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
And now which day what instruction?
Unpacked 2024
Now posting regular posts on the upcoming event. Post on your social media and let the world know about the event.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
How to become Ba?
Unpacked 2024
There is a process which is done from Samsung team. The process completely depends upon Samsung team and hopefully there will be some new program you will see soon. It will be upon the activity level from you on the Samsung members app. There is a certain criteria fixed by Samsung team. You can also be a part of the program. I suggest you to keep posting worthy posts on members app and try to give some solutions to the queries by other users. Then if if are lucky u will also get selected for the program.