Original topic:

moving to iOS

(Topic created on: 06-22-2018 08:00 AM)
itsNitin
Active Level 2
Options
UDS
due to lack of updates. I decided to move to iOS platform. According to the latest news Apple Inc. is giving the iOS 12 to its very popular 5yr old phone (iPhone 5s) and here in the android platform we only get hardly 1 or 2 major updates. even in flagship device like s6 edge i only got 2 update. It's very sad for high end smartphone user who pays for best but didn't get
I've never used iOS before but now it's time to leave android for their bad service
13 Comments
Daasarathi
Active Level 7
UDS
One thing I just wanted to say is
Too much of bloatware is added in every update, why?,
0 Likes
DrDevil
Active Level 3
UDS
Its true that Android updates are late on our phones but still i personally think that android features are much more and better than ios. Infact these days many features of android are being incorporated in ios. Android allows you great customisations options.
Android supports more formarts, easily connects with any device for data sharing which is cumbersome in ios even with the use of third party app in it.
Rest its your opinion bro.
I prefer features than the software version.
Awesom0123
Active Level 8
UDS
Same
0 Likes
sracuka
Active Level 3
UDS
No doubt IOS is a good source for regular updates but no customization is available in iOS further Android comes in various skins and supports different phone models.If you want regular updates of android you can go for pixel smartphones because they are the one with regular updates and further more android doesn't makes lag any devices like iOS does.
0 Likes