Original topic:

moving to iOS

(Topic created on: 06-21-2018 09:57 PM)
itsNitin
Active Level 2
Options
UDS
due to lack of updates. I decided to move to iOS platform. According to the latest news Apple Inc. is giving the iOS 12 to its very popular 5yr old phone (iPhone 5s) and here in the android platform we only get hardly 1 or 2 major updates. even in flagship device like s6 edge i only got 2 update. It's very sad for high end smartphone user who pays for best but didn't get
I've never used iOS before but now it's time to leave android for their bad service
13 Comments
aiden
Active Level 2
UDS
moving to ios its funny 😂😂😂
iphone has very less battery capacity. when ios is updated with updates it starts lagging.
just ask to well known ios users!!!
0 Likes
itsNitin
Active Level 2
UDS
one of my friend using 6s (not plus) and I swear that that phone is better then my s6 edge ..and if u are talking about battery, my phone gives 3 hours of screen on time , while 6s give around 4.5 to 5.5 screen on time
aiden
Active Level 2
UDS
if u over use the s6 its battery life reduces once u format your s6 then it will be fine try this steps!!
0 Likes
rakesh617
Active Level 1
UDS
Samsung is the worst brand.After each update they are giving one new app which I don't even use,(like Samsung mall,Samsung security,my galaxy,Samsung mini,my airtel)still I can't uninstall them.my phone is now full of bloatware.I think they will give samsung car,bike,song,dance(and what not),...in next update.Apps from samsung,apps from google,apps from microsoft).I just factory reset my phone and still I have only 6 gb available for use(internal is 16gb).I will never buy any Samsung phone..
Awesom0123
Active Level 8
UDS
bye thanks for leaving
0 Likes
Awesom0123
Active Level 8
UDS
The Samsung community will be free of idiots
0 Likes
itsNitin
Active Level 2
UDS
yup but useless intelligent won't leave
aiden
Active Level 2
UDS
just compare galaxy s6 and iphone 6s in google
0 Likes
itsNitin
Active Level 2
UDS
no need to compare.. just compare both of the phone with the latest update. and you will get the answer ..bro