azeez2772
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
0 Likes
gugu1akki
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
1.Scan for viruses

The next thing you need to do is make sure that no virus itself is causing you to slow down. Sometimes viruses can live on your computer and **bleep** resources away from what you are doing thus slowing down your speeds.

2. Check for on-system interference

Sometimes your virus scanner or other programs can interfere with your internet speeds. This is really frustrating but you can figure out by simply switching things off one at a time and then running a speed test again. Please note I won’t be responsible for any viruses or spyware you pick up whilst doing this. You should always have good virus protection.

3. Check your filters

If you have your internet connected to a phone line that also has a telephone on it then you will need to make sure you have good quality filters installed on your line. These are little plugs that you attach to the phone line and they help filter out the disturbances. Here is a photo of one of mine.

YOU CAN TRY THIS AND MY MUST ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD REMOVE YOUR PHONE COVER YOU WILL SEE THE RESULT.
PLEASE MARK IT AS A SOLUTION IF YOU GET SOME HELP.
0 Likes
samsunguser18
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i think you missed the part that it's been only 6 days that I have bought this mobile.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JayShingala
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i also facing this issue i done above all steps but still i face network issue
0 Likes