Original topic:

for m30, android 10 experience

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 12:48 PM)
Wangthou
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Is it just the me?
. My phone is very laggy and hanging on when switching the opened app. Even touch calibration have some problems sometimes. Camera slow. Slow interface
Games like pubg and Call of duty are terrible in my 4gb ram device which make me thinks Samsung need a urgent update to atleast maintain the earlier standard of the device before new update 10. 
I even reported the issue. 
As a user, not just trying to maintain standard  in terms of utility, if more features like screen recoder, camera improvements like portrait mode, slow motion, more manual mode, gesture navigation, navigation overlays button, easy access of screenshots, wifi internet sharing( like wifi repeater if possible ) would be very helpful.
Seems like RAM management is poor in the new update of the device.. 
what my m30 device fellows thinks about it?

8 Comments
arjun2277
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
same here
Wangthou
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
please report the issue. so Samsung consider our problems at the earliest.
0 Likes
arjun2277
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
yup
Wangthou
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
we better report that like i did in the Samsung Member error report section. so, Samsung aware the error in our device.
0 Likes
No-Nickname
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
i am having touch screen related problems on m30 after android 10, check out my this post for details of my problem: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Samsung-M30-Bottom-right-Touch-screen-is-not-registerin...
Nankish
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I also face the same kind of issues you mentioned
0 Likes
Nankish
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I did report to Samsung by calling them..they suggested to check in safe mode and after that the issue persists then take my phone to service center..it works fine in safe mode however when after restarting in normal mode the issues started again
Wangthou
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
seems like the problems persists in the new update.. Samsung need to fix the bugs at the earliest.
0 Likes