Original topic:

Why samsung goes down day by day?

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 02:37 PM)
FedUpWtExynosNCorUi
Expert Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
As we all know by various internet/youtube sources samsung is going down day by day at it sales in india and overseas as well so what would be the reason inspite of trust & anti Chinese sentiment (currently) 
What would be the reasons from following; 

1. Exynos😆😆😆
2. Lack of important basic features like screen recorder, CA, App Lock etc..( M & F series) 
3. Poor built quality 
4. Poor network/ network issue on most of the devices
5. Multiple same kind of device launched frequently with different name by adding suffix/prefix
6. Wrong/ false promise by samsung care to provide such basic features but still failed to fulfil 
7. Buggy updates(users now afraid of getting new updates)😂😂
8. Unnecessary restart/ heat/freeze.
9. Launching premium phones with exynos & lack of premium features 
10. Lack/remove of basic features in the name of series.
11. All of the above🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please remind me if i forgot to mention any other important point.

106 Comments
Tech Talk
CA should provide on all phones its a basic needs
seenew
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung kudh ko tech giant samjtha tha ,lekin ithni si common issues usko nahi patha.aaj kal CA bahuth upyogi he , jidhar bi jaavo poor signal.
Tech Talk
Haa samsung k lyie wo premium feature hai wo costly mobile me dega... soya hua hai samsung jab uthe ga to koi customer aas paas bhi nahi dikhega
hari120
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Also lots of ads and bloatwares in one ui core.. bloatwares added in ota updates as well.
Their flagship S21 isnt much of an upgrade comparing to last years. No microsd, no headphone jack, full hd display, exynos, plastic back for a premium, no charger after mocking apple.
They are desperately trying to become apple by increasing prices but not quality or features. Samsung should go back to the basics
Tech Talk
Really what a great point you added 👍 👍 👍
Ads, automatically installed unnecessary apps, & such a high end phone without charger, plastic body, no headphone Jack no sd card supported 😈 😈 🤧 and worst part is with Exynos
Tech Talk
Ok My Explanation Is Done
Now What !?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
What explanation your reply is just ur good assumption about samsung u don't want tp accept the fact... open ur eyes and check whats going on in smart phone world
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Ok tell me what is going on !?
🤭
0 Likes
Tech Talk
My post headlines says it all, you are a fanboy so i think you closed ur eyes & think nothing happened & samsung always on top right? Open open ur eyes once we all are nokia fans but see what happened & now where is nokia loyal customers or fanboy like you ? All left the company who ignore their majority of customers definitely will fall down one day & current situation of samsung prove it
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Ads and blotwares are limited with the latest stable august update
Most of blotware is coming becuase you accept ad policy on the first setup screen,
And in case of sd card most of users go for cheap sc cards like 4 class cards and it don't have much Wrighting speed and reading speed and taking photos and storing on 4 class sd card and 1080p,4k,8k videos will lose its bitrate quality
Only 10% peoples use 10 class microsd for mobile phones but still it don't have the high reading and Wrighting spee as today's UFS Storage , so the use don't need to get image or video quality lose while using a flagship device and some sd card makes mobile phone to wait for few seconds to take another photos it becuase of its slow Wrighting and reading speeds ,and makes the whole system slow , so users don't need to take any risks like these so we removed SD Card Support
And still have high internal storage
In case of charge just think Samsung also need to do business trick so we removed charger
,incase of FHD displays it still produce sharper images and using FHD display give more battery life too..., and you know we have usb type c headphone with akg tuned sound you can also get it or using and mini usb c to 3.1 headphone Jack converter makes it easy as connecting to a headphone Jack
And the audio coming from usb type c is highest quality ...

#WithGalaxy
0 Likes