Original topic:

Usb port problem

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 11:48 PM)
bilelhamami
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Since i installed the latest 2.5 one UI updtae on my galaxy S10+ device.

I noticed a terrible probleme concerning the usb port. First it started with refusing to charge saying that there is some moisture .

The next day there is a"USB CONNECTED-UNCONNECTED" NOTIFICAYION THAT APPEARS AND DISAPPEARS ALL DAY LONG, AND IT STARTS DRAINING MY BATTERY BECAUSE WHENEVER I SHUT MY SCREEN OFF, IT OPENS AGAIN LIKE I HAVE PLUGGUED THE PHONE INTO CHARGER.

99% its a software problem because nothing happened to the hardware . 

I have even deleted the USBSettings data and forced stopping it , tried also same thing for android system but nothing happened.

Please give me your feedback and solutions as soon as possible.

7 Comments
nw_46
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i have the same problem
0 Likes
RAHULDE
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
chrging port issue in s10 is an software issue.Samsung knows it well that u cannot chnge chrging port alone,you have to chnge the entire motherboard. Basic tatctics to force you all to buy a newer phone.Better use a wireless charger rather than buying a new phone from samsung.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
you can try these settings and lets see
go to settings >apps>click on 3DOT at right corner >choose show system app >search for "usb settings " > click on it >storage >clear cache and data >restart your device
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Open samsung member app > Get Help > Interactive check > Choose the phone hardware you want to check and optimize performance(eg. ports).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAHULDE
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
i have used 2 flagships and both time after 1 year (warranty period) there are software updates which push such issue with the device which is caused by software but it shows as if theres a hardware issue
This forces people to pay very high repairing cost.And no one is willing to pay that. This ends up in people buying newer devices.
So if someone wants to buy a phone and use for a long period better opt for an iphone.
0 Likes
Turbanpride
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Even i am facing the same issue. And reading the comments here i have to say that i agree with what people re saying. Its 100% software and and good tactic. I have been loyal to samsung but now i am so frustrated. I have been charging wirelessly for 2 months.
Bharar
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
मेरा मोबाईल C7PRO है,मेरे मोबाईल मे बार बार Moisture has been detected in your charger/usb port का मॅसेज आ रहा हैं. यह मॅसेज आने के कारण मोबाईल मे चारजिंग नही हो पा रहा है.जब मोबाईल बंद करके चारजिंग करते है तो चारजिंग शुरू हो जाता है.प्लिज मुझे ईसका ऊपाय क्या है बताईए.
0 Likes