Update for Galaxy M30s

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 07:39 AM)
shashiprakashsingh
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk

At the end of 3 months No any update got on Samsung Galaxy M30s 

There are so many problems found please fix the problem  by update 

I can't update Google chrome  and Android system web view  from the last 1 months 
Please fix the problem  immediately  in M30s 

11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
this is not a problem of your handset
but if you can't update since last one month then its strange.
by the way both 2 are always having problem to all users this problem is from Google
do one thing long press on playstore icon >app info>storage >clear cache and data >restart your device then try
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
and regarding update from Samsung so you need to wait ...
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I already done this step

I go to nearest service center where they put new software in my handset through their system
But problem not solved yet.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
because this is not your handset issue, brother
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
you can do one more thing uninstall it then install again
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Bro u can't update 2 apps as shown actually they will be sepaupdated i did myself
just click on chrome and try 2-3 times on wifi and leave it and it will be updated after that start webview it worked for my 3phones of Samsung
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
this is not device issue .. fix for this is to uninstall updates of those apps clear data and reinstall again.. this might help
Ravi124
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi Shashiprakash, In last few months I am also faced the same problem. But, I updated these apps now. Click the update button then click the Chrome app icon. It will navigate to the Chrome app page. In that page the Chrome app downloading is started. But if you again navigate to My apps page still it now shows update button. But the update process is already started. Once you pressed update button wait for until the update completed. Don't press the update button again and again.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
before 3 day my problem is solved
by uninstalling the chrome app
0 Likes