Original topic:

Thoughts on S21

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 02:19 PM)
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Starting with Note 20 and going to s21 Samsung is dumping their phones starting models and that's not Great Samsung and only for its ultra model. Samsung is just promoting its ultra models it causes Samsung loss not now this but if it continues it will be big problem for Samsung. Just for example if I buy Note 20 then I am getting nothing just a basic smartphone with spen but Note 10 and S20 will be a massive deal instead for Note 20. Example 2 if I buy s21 then that's great comparing Note 20. S21+ should be on the place of s21 to be starting model and most worst is Samsung is just only promoting its Ultra since Note 20 Ultra time.
0 Likes
12 Comments
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
One of the worst mobile company. I owed samsung note 9 but since yesterday I.e 15.01.2021 suddenly there are horizontal lines on my display and it is without any damage or water. Now they told me to visit service center and resolved by paying hefty amount.
0 Likes
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
what the hell! I think you upgrade to S20 series or note 10 series at least Note 9 is now so old even it has premium hardware.
0 Likes
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
but how can trust them??
0 Likes
kumar6789
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
I didn't understand what you are asking
0 Likes
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
by doing so, they are forcing us to dump our current product and switch to their new one. and this is against the code of conduct and ethics of any company. if the same thing happens in any devloped country like USA, they have to pay hefty fine. but in india we take it as a casually.
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
it's means you are accepting their autocracy. we want proper return of our hard earn money.
0 Likes
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
so best of luck to you. but I can't do the same
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
it is not problem related to physical display. it is because of some software related issue. and who provide software??
0 Likes
MehulAmin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
if there is some damaged than the lining are permanent but it is comes and go. it means there is some software related issue. And second thing , in this mobile I have invested my hard earn money , so company also have to respect customer's concern.
0 Likes