Original topic:

Things that Samsung do better than Apple

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 06:11 PM)
SagarMaurya010
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk
Apple is known for its smooth responsive fast operating system. iOS which is perfect for a light or medium user. However the iOS is not ideal OS. Samsung phone used to be inferior and less responsive compared to Apple. Apple does few things better than Samsung. However Things have changed now. With better UI and high refresh rate screen, Samsung do better now compared to Apple in some department.

1. Large variety of devices
Samsung offers a plethora of devices of different price points cheaper to high end flagships. Giving you the option to choose what suits your pocket, contrary to Apple. For example Samsung Cheapest phone is the Samsung A01 is only $99. And Samsung latest Foldable Phone is almost $2400.

2. Better Display
Samsung is smartphone screens provider for many companies, including Apple. Samsung have become the go-to company for that phone part. Samsung is the innovator in smartphone screens by making screens like foldable, screens with no notch and pin-hole display. That’s the reason Samsung being defined as market innovator in mobile phone display. Latest Flagship phones offer full screen almost bezel-less display which is looks incredible.

3.Sleeker and newer designs
Samsung is founder of innovative futuristic design, for example the Samsung Galaxy S20. Samsung constantly update their device unlike Apple whose phones have looked the same since 2017. Samsung always bring new and innovative design, for example their latest fold-able phone is incredible.

4.Android OS and One UI
Android vs iOS is long battle with no winner. Some people prefer Android since it is on a variety of devices. The Android interface is more customizable and gives users much more freedom. Features like Bluetooth, Expandable external storage enables Android to be more versatile for some general users. Samsung’s new One UI is gorgeous and appealing. The One UI is easy to use and with bundles of features. Even Apple have copied some of the features of One UI in their latest IOS 14.

5.Easy to repairs
Repairs on Galaxy phones are more user friendly. Apple on the other hand is known for not allowing removable parts in their iPhones. Apple forces users to go to a Apple Authorized Repairer or the Apple Store, which may not be accessible everywhere. Samsung do better job in providing easy to install parts.

6.Community
As Samsung runs on Android OS. You can get a wider support community. If you have got any problem with your phone there are lot people out on internet to help you out.
For example- Samsung members.
2 Comments
Tech Talk
1st. large Variety of devices are nothing when you can't provide support.
Leave alone the Service Center experience, Have you ever heated about any iPhone bricking post software update? Have you seen so many bugs and unoptimized apple OS on a single device? but there are and We will be getting more (bugs) in future. And who can forget the Tint issue which started with Note 9 and goes upto Note 20. and still there is no fix. and We are talking about "Flagship devices" now thing about lower end devices.

6. Community? Where is that? This is just a joke (This members app on India) and This is the worst platform you know, Because no official cares about issue or complaints here. this community is Alive just because of some users who are working hard to help other users for Nothing..

Rest of all I can agre..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

to be fair this community is like the joking these Samsung does have hardware faults and does not wants to accept it if they have accepted it then we won't see that Exynos processors heating, moreover Samsung have designs flaw as well those curves screen literary a pain in A## when you are new to curve screens I literally  spend thousands of bucks to know know what exactly screen protectors would fit in and what type even in the final day of the previous s9 I dint have the idea how to protect it over 3 times repair made the device worse in the condition I, unfortunately, sold that device have to purchase the new one, these curve screens were a pain in my A## when I was a beginner to curve screen now have the perfect idea of protection regarding skins and tempered glass serious Samsung is still want to keep going on the curve screen pathetic