Original topic:

The update Fiasco plaguing Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 06:06 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
1)s20 plus display ruined after updates - numerous cases reported here.
 2) thousands of Exynos 9611 devices literally bricked after updates.
 3) A52s5g and S20fe5g performance,camera and battery backup ruined by updates!!
4)M52 - gallery not showing whatsapp images
5) s22 series struggling with heating, battery drain etc.
6)s21 ultra having focus issue when using main lens - 1x zoom.

The situation is so worse that people like me can't update anymore. I am stuck at one ui 3.1 and November patch due to the uncertainty in update quality. And I am thankful that I didn't update after reading the struggles of others who trusted Samsung and updated.

What's the use of 3 years plus update policy if each update is aimed at downgrading our devices?

Highly disappointed with Samsung. Can't even recommend Samsung to friends and family anymore. Eg: The latest "frevolutionary" f23 buyers are struggling with lagging, restarts, heating and what not!

Nb: I may get banned fot repeatedly raising issues like this. I don't care anymore. I used to wholeheartedly support Samsung and fight for it. Members like Dr Interchupipi(lol messed the spelling) knows that.

This is why ask people NOT TO UPDATE if your devices are working fine, unless ofcourse for people who have corporate apps which needs constant updates for working.
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
.1648039160317.gif
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
😈😈
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
His comments sometimes are intimidating and weird.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Me being an M31 User has no issues so It might just be that the update was a half-baked idea so it's not good.
Updating isn't the issue it's that the update hasn't got its correct code so it's generating more bugs than usual.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
That's what I said...the update has issues and there is a high probability of having serious bugs,so don't jump to updates as soon as it comes.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Yes so I said I agree.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Everyone knows that.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
It's just that I said I agree in a complex manner.
Tech Talk
No you won't get banned because genuine people are most important to Samsung and #TeamGalaxy