Original topic:

Shape the future with innovation,

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 11:37 AM)
Options
Tech Talk
So lets talk about some innovation which comes in our real life with Samsung,
If we see the past 10yr of samsung every year samsung comes with innovation creativity, lets talk about it's 10 innovations for the mobile era,

*In 2010 samsung comes with its Super amoled display in S series,display is so good to see, 

*after that in 2011 samsung comes with its new creativity S-PEN , with a huge display in note1

*After that in 2013 samsung comes with the new security which is the combination of both hardware and software that is Knox

* in beginning of 2014 samsung comes with Biometric security& water and dust resistance capabilities with the IP ratings. For that time its is so surprising to open ur phone with ur finger print & the phone which can handle water very well, these two features comes in S5,

* Latter same year(2014) samsung comes with its totally new design called edge display in note4 edge, it look so fantastic, after that samsung continue it's trend with s6edge s7edge s8........ Etc

* In 2015 samsung comes with new mode of charging without plugin ur device, wireless charging technology in s6 devices, for me s6 edge was my first complete satisfied device, it has everything like awesome display biometric security knox security edge display wareless charging etc , it even has samsung pay but at that day no one care of it,

* In 2017 samsung comes with its new design trend they called it infinity display, they starts a new trend ,( increase screen to body ration)basically they reduce Bezals of the phone,
They also starts there virtual assistant bixby in s8 devices, 

* In 2018 Samsung comes with its pro grade camera with dual aperture mode in s9+ 

So in last for me the best innovation is S-pen , so basically i m a civil engineer, i have to editing so much things in the designs some times i have to take approval from architect before changing any things in my drawing, so it is convenient for me to just take a picture and draw anything in it with use of s-pen, i can easily explain what i want to say and what i want and where in drawing, so it helps me alot in my work

Team4 : Delhi Samaritans
Task 23
0 Comments