Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung should separate flagships into a sub brand.

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 01:23 AM)
AxFailure
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Today one of my friends was going to gift a smartphone to his sister on her birthday. I asked him which phone he will give. He answered iphone14 pro Max. In reply I asked him to gift her S23 ultra since his sister is an artist and surely big screen with Spen will surely help her apart from that cameras are also superior this year. But he in counter reply said that APPLE IS A STATUS SYMBOL people always judge others based on something valueable and APPLE is one of such brands having best perception in the society. On the other hand Samsung S series is not that popular among non techy people as they don't even bother since SAMSUNG is a brand having similar value like others have which is wrong as proved by their flagships. According to them APPLE is a brand that only powerful people can buy and Samsung is cheap and can be bought buy all.
For this only one reason I suggest Samsung to separate out the flagships into a subbrand for competing APPLE or else this status symbol will help APPLE to create a monopoly soon which is extremely dangerous for people having low budgets.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TAHN
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Watch mrwhosetheboss video about iphones he tells i detail

View solution in context

Solution
TAHN
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
True. People are following apple like isheep . Apple worked more on marketing than that of their products.they just want to make a type of a monopoly.

View solution in context

Solution
Sagnik_Dass
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Yes I also think so

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Comments
Sagnik_Dass
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I also think so.. apple monopoly incoming.
0 Likes
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Anyone can buy Apple nowadays.
It's not about status symbol it's always about productivity.
AxFailure
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I know that APPLE supports great productivity but the person about whom I am talking about is an artist who need something to bring her ideas alive especially when she travels as she always can't bring out a bulky tablet or ipad ...she is thinking about status not about productivity An example but bring an old APPLE iphone 11 infront of some non techy guy just bring they will simple make a perception about you being someone with best status in the society but just bring s10 or s20 no one will even care as Samsung manufacturers cheap smartphones too.
I think you will get the point.🥺
0 Likes
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Those travelling abroad should always prefer iPhone as it is international covered unlike Samsung which provide regional warranty.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
It's about mentality. Now Z fold is also big status symbol.
AxFailure
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I know that the concept of Z fold is status friendly but just bring a old APPLE iphone 11 infront of some non techy guy just bring they will simple make a perception about you being someone with best status in the society but just bring s10 or s20 no one will even care as Samsung manufacturers cheap smartphones too.
I think you will get the point.🥺
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Not agree with you. Even non techie person recognize Z fold more premium.
AxFailure
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Sir I think you are forgetting about built quality.. zfolds are great with flagship features and there is no doubt that they are best still people think about a phone with best endurance with no doubt of breaking even on extreme pressure thats why zfolds are not that popular for which it's already out of the competition.
Ok I think we are opposite in thoughts let's stop the conversation cause I can't make you realise the bad consequences about APPLE monopoly directly effecting consumers.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I think you are confused with your own thoughts. By the way it's your money your choice.