Original topic:

Samsung Notes - The Ultimate Notebook

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 09:28 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Hi Guys ,
The most underrated feature thats only the professionals use in the industry is Samsung Notes. You might know it with different names like Snote /Samsung Notes etc but it does the same work to replace your notepad with graphics and detailing. 
               Samsung Notes
So i have Been using Note series from very first Note 1 back in 2011. And it completely changed My Vie About what phone can do in one's life interms of productivity. 
It took me some time to get used to it but later it became my day to day work mate. From school Time  taking notes with images and drawings on such a massive display that feels like a notepad itself made me go crazy for The Note Series By Samsung.  The first phablet of its kind offcourse. 
After that with each Note series things Got better with Notes App which mademy school work to college work to Business related notes management is easy and quick.

Highlights Of Samsung Notes that enhances the productivity  :-

1. Organized Systemically 
In Samsung notes you Can make different categories for your notes in similar way you make different notebooks for different subjects but guess what you will get all different categories at one place . So say Good Bye to the Old notebooks that require handling and is also not eco-friendly.
I personally am using This app for 9 years now and all most of my college notes , work notes ,projects, daily reports, Trip expenses as per individuals , International Business trips & meetings  and Daily To do Task all are categorized in Samsung Notes . Its super easy to get anything i want instantly.

*Below Is A Screenshot from My Samsung Notes

2. Your Memory Recorder 
With Samsung Notes You can mote down any phone number ,address, email id, contact information whenever you are in a sudden need of A pen Copy without struggle. Moreover Samsung Smart recognition differentiates between websites,email ,numbers and address so that you can open it in the right app required and Guess what you dont have to worry about keeping it safe in your pocket and lossing it ever. Believe me its a Saver !!

3.  Graphical Notes 
Earlier whem had to draw some reference image in an experiment in lab , dimension of a place or a thing we had to draw it first then mark important things which was time consuming and troublesome.  Now with Samsung Notes you simply have to click an image type the detail with it or you can write on the image itself without the need of remembering the whole scenario whenever you open the Note. I am into Modular furniture manufacturing and noting the dimensions of the place or object was never this easy before in my business the tag time is cut down by huge margin as i simply click an image and makr dimensions over it. Try it Guyss ,you will get the difference. 

* Image from My Work site 

4. Sharing Over Multiple Platforms 
In old Days you might remember scanning the notebooks or notes to them converting it into Pdf  or images after editng - cropping setting color and all. This whole task looked easier before I had Note. From Samsung Notes You can share the notes in multiple formats including PDF, WORD file, Txt , Image for other Phones or gadgets and .sdoc for Samsung Notes installed devices Note series, S series  Etc. . So just share your notes the Same way you noted them without worrying abiut any repetitive, tiring process.  

5. Screen Off Memo
Remember the time we need to note something whenever we are over the phone or infront of somebody who is telling us a number or address.  Unlocking the phone, opening the App and noting it might take some time and time is Very important for both the parties involved. So with Screen off memo you just have to take out the S Pen and start writing on the black screen immediately with zero lag and as the screen is monochrome you dont have to worry about the Battery discharge due while writing on Screen off Memo. When you are done with writing it gets saved as a Note in Samsung Notes in Screen Off Memo category. 

So These Were Few highlights of Samsung Notes App to know more about the App install the App on your Galaxy devices and increase your productivity along with Becoming Ecofriendly.  
Samsung Notes:-

S Note :-

Choose as per your phone support. 

Say No To Paper Switch To Samsung Notes !!
2 Comments
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Samsung Notes have always been very useful!!! 💯💯💯😁👌👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
0 Likes