Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M30 memory card issue

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 01:20 PM)
jss1020
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Hi
 My Samsung Galaxy M30 phone not supporting memory card. It continuously shows that your SD card isn't working correctly and has beed set to read-only to prevent data loss. Backing up the data on your SD card is recommended. Please resolve the issue. Thank you
0 Likes
5 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Remove and reinsert the microSD.
Sometimes this can help resolve the issue. Make sure the SD card is correctly inserted into the slot or tray.

2. Test the card with another device.
Use the card with another device. Often a PC will have higher compatibility with file systems not supported by Android.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
HK06
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am also having same problem. if we remove and put it again it work for a day and problem starts again.
0 Likes
Musshaw
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi
My Samsung m30 phone  not supporting memory card. It continuously shows that your SD card isn't working correctly and has beed set to read-only to prevent data loss. Backing up the data on your SD card is recommended. Please resolve the issue. Thank you
0 Likes
Sabarinath2506
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
same problem I'm facing. please resolve this issue
0 Likes
aditya899
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
very bad response from samsung
all device
0 Likes