Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M series and A series users in India facing auto restart & freez

(Topic created on: 06-27-2021 08:29 PM)
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk

Some of the popular devices that were affected after the last update includes the A50s, A51, M30s, M31 and others that were launched in 2019 with Exynos 9611. 

HIGHLIGHTS

• Several Galaxy M series and A series users in India are facing a lot of issues with the devices.
  • The users have reported freezing issues and auto reboot.
  • The issues have surfaced after a recent update that was rolled out last month.

Several Galaxy M series and A series users in India are facing a lot of issues with the devices. The users have reported freezing issues and auto reboot. However, this was not always the case. The issues have surfaced after a recent update that was rolled out last month. Some of the popular devices that were affected after the last update includes the A50s, A51, M30s, M31 and others that were launched in 2019 with Exynos 9611.

Taking to Twitter, a user wrote, “Respected sir and Samsung, in this unprecedented times of covid-19 ,SAMSUNG further added more misery to my life by not fixing the bug which caused by mobile to frequents restarts & freezing problem. I REQUEST U TO SOLVE IT. Samsung has asked users to log the issue using Samsung Members Application but not revealed whether the bug was due to a hardware or a software issue.

A user on the Samsung community page revealed that when he sent his device logs to the tech team he was asked to visit the service centre. He was told by the team that it was a hardware issue. Many users like him were asked by the service centre to replace the motherboard. The cost of the motherboard can be between 6000 and 8000 depending on the model but if you still have the warranty left, you can get it replaced for free but if the warranty period, you will have to shell out money.

Samsung is yet to announce an official statement about issues being faced by the users of some of the A-series and M series phones.

18 Comments
gopuuu
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Ya.....last 2days its freezing and restart again and again....frequently....
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Send log report / error report to Samsung care team through this app. Hope if many user's will send feedback to Samsung than they will do something.
0 Likes
gopuuu
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Already sent bro.....
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Diablo009
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Greetings I need some help too. I know I'm jumping on a thread. I bought a Samsung Galaxy M42 5g last week and I've not received any updates. Not have I received June update. Please advise. Thanks
0 Likes
HarshaBomma
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Am also facing same issue in my M30s
0 Likes
Iamsanky
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Has anyone solved the auto restart issue in Samsung galaxy M30s?
0 Likes
anuomi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Me too facing same issue not only me near about 50 percent customer right now facing same issue samsung sending bugs  throwing customer in cruel hands of service centre for bribing 7000 rupee on the name of motherboard this is just like black mailing or threatening  customer

0 Likes