Original topic:

Samsung Auto Restart

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 07:02 PM)
MrSiddhant
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk

So in this lockdown and Covid 19 time we are just using our smartphone to do too many things like online classes, meetings, affiliate marketing, entertainment, watching movies and too many things which I don't even know about. While doing all of thia we are roaming too many websites, installing too many apps and so more. And these days we are faving too many bugs on our smartphones, like lag, no touch response, some times mute and so more... Actually I have faced the no volume issue. To solve this types of problems of own a siple restart is enough. We have too much time these days but we don't remeber to restart your phone every day. To solve this problem you have a great feature on Samsung devices is auto restart. Just go to settings > Battery and device care > tap on the 3 dot menu > select automation > enable auto restart. Now your device is auto restart enable. And your device will restart on a specific time. You can also customize this settings too. You can to a auto restart every single day in a week with a specific time. Like I set the auto restart time on 5 A.M. every single day.. Also If you are using your smartphone on the time of auto restart you phone won't restart your device.. This is just a great feature... Thanks Samsung Members to visit this post

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
The device protection is very, very slow when scanning. Takes 30-70 minutes. Also the automatic scan doesn’t work anymore
MrSiddhant
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Absolutely agree with you
Ravishankara
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Auto restart is a good feature. But I prefer to switch off the mobile for at least 20 minutes once in a week. Bcoz mobile has to cool down properly. If you just restart, processor won't take any rest. It will just off and start running in few seconds again
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jeevankonchada
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
My phone automatically restart every what solution plz suggest anyone
0 Likes
rocky9775
Active Level 1
Tech Talk