Daya2
Beginner Level 2
I am using Samsung galaxy note 9 from more than 1 year. From 2 weeks I am facing weird issues. My phone's mic and speaker stop working. I went to service center here in Bangalore, India. They told me mic and speaker need to be replaced which will cost around 3800/- rs. I also complained about heating issue without any usage. They responded me change the mother board which cost 18k. I came back since they didn't have parts and fully reset the phone. Surprisingly mic and speaker started working. It continues for 5 days and then once again mic and speaker stopped working. Heat issue persists continuously. 

I am not sure what could be the fault here. Anybody has idea plz suggest me. Thanks in advance. 

@samsung: this time I am not happy with note series product. It feels like I wasted a huge amount. My early experience with note 2 and 4 was amazing. 
1 Comment
cs-member13
Active Level 10

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support