Original topic:

Product defective Samsung team unable to repair and spent 5K for service now offering me 3k refnd

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 08:05 PM)
kranthi_9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Hi Team,

Just want to bring your notice that, I am facing temperature / cooling issue since 2108 and raised multiple request and replaced suggested spare parts, even after multiple services I am facing the same issue. I spoke to customer care 50 approx times, no proper help, I would like to understand who the point of contact for this issue. Appreciate your quick help.

As I spent enough time and money, there was lot of food wastage because we don’t know, when it will work and not. Food / vegetables / Milk / Fruits etc decomposed n number of times because of this issue (each time food wastage value approx. 2000 - 4000)
When I call to customer care every time, they will suggest me to switch off the refrigerator for 8 hours and switch on. I connected to your team in all the ways but no solution so far

Even now the support team is saying the same thing.
Few Sample Service request numbers raised and you can check against my mobile number as well , find attached few receipts for your reference.

4254083365 ,4284205980,4295856404 .4300832353 ,4296722674
Note: sent the communication on twitter, but no response. , Now Samsung representative is saying that he will come and clean the fridge with hot water (as this is done n number of times)

Samsung team asking about the issue and I explained them as what I am doing since 2018. and team also giving the same answer to keep the refrigerator off for 8 hours and our technician will do cleaning. (As this was done 6 -8 times) The senior technician from Hyderabad service center came to resolve this physically 8 times to home, but no solution. I already spent about 8K for the repair and replaced parts as suggested by your technician. Food was decomposed in refrigerator approximate 15 times in this time (since 2018) and cost approx. (15 times* 2000 (food kept in refrigerator) = 30000 INR). Even If we do the cleaning not sure when it stops working.

Finally, team came up now n saying that as per depreciation policy they will give 3000 🙂

Even Samsung company don’t know how to fix the issue n simply escaping by n escaping by giving 3K

0 Likes
0 Comments