Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with inbuilt app lock feature

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 12:20 AM)
Subashini
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

I'm planning to buy galaxy M31 and i got to know that it doesn't have an inbuilt app lock feature. I want to buy Samsung mobile with that feature and because of this problem, I'm compelled to think of other brand smartphones to buy.

Please provide an inbuilt app lock feature so that it will be helpful for everyone using it. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tech Talk
S secure can be uninstalled pretty easily.
So if your priority is inbuilt app lock, look into A series with secure folder. Check the specifications before buying. Otherwise look for alternative mobiles which support inbuilt app lock.
Or you can install app lock from do mobile on any android mobile without inbuilt app lock.
Its good and I have used it in many of my mobiles without any app lock.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
anasm81
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
bro please download Ssecure app if you satisfied with the solution please tap 3 dots and click on accept solution
0 Likes
Tech Talk
right it works pretty well
anasm81
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
it's an official from Samsung India can u please accept solution by clicking 3 dots
0 Likes
Solution
Tech Talk
S secure can be uninstalled pretty easily.
So if your priority is inbuilt app lock, look into A series with secure folder. Check the specifications before buying. Otherwise look for alternative mobiles which support inbuilt app lock.
Or you can install app lock from do mobile on any android mobile without inbuilt app lock.
Its good and I have used it in many of my mobiles without any app lock.
0 Likes