Original topic:

Presenting an exciting new series - Ideators of the month!

(Topic created on: 11-20-2021 01:38 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

PART1-announcement-admin-post4.jpg PART2-announcement-admin-post4.jpg PART3-announcement-admin-post4.jpg PART4-announcement-admin-post4.jpg

1,299 Comments
DivSSamsung
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
How and where to share an idea?
0 Likes
M13p
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Don't remove first already haved, that's it
(Like 3.5mm jack, heart rate sensor etc,.)

One of the comedy is there is no earphones, fast charger in the box.

And one more thing is give playback speed settings in video player like YouTube.
And IR blaster for remote control.
Tanveer_4806
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
One feature of virtual ram is missing in samsung's low end devices like galaxy f22 and moreover I would suggest to add that feature in these devices too so that we can work efficiently with our devices
Vetri0550
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
1 )Improve video camera quality in night time
2) add HDR10 videos editing option
3) need atleast 50w chargeing support

BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Here's idea for/to improve phone app
1. If I've added multiple numbers for the same contact there should appear a small superscript which says which number it is (it'd be awesome if we could customize this superscript) also this superscript should be visible in every app that displays contacts like eg messages, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.
2. Add record call on main call screen instead of hidden just like shown in the screenshot below please make it like that it'd be really helpful! 🙏

#Innovationlab , #Ideators Screenshot_20211119-212134_Call.pngScreenshot_20211119-212126_Call.png
varadarajulu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I have not got update for A71
0 Likes
SyedAhmedSM
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
In the Samsung Galaxy A series if someone Calls instead of showing small circle image over a different Background instead it show full screen image of the caller like in Whatsapp Call or Duo Call.
fayazf
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Here's what I want
On the lock screen, When notification comes it shows icons of the respective app. If you wanted to see it in detail, you will have to swipe down for more insight of the notification or go directly into the app. Instead, it would be great if, touching on the icon should hover on the screen and show full detail. For example if any sms comes, touch on lock screen sms icon will hover minimalistic dialog box with full content of the message. This will help us not to unlock the device very often
khanjaved27
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Good decision
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hey what about android 12 for A30. 😡😡😡😡😡
0 Likes