Original topic:

#OneforAll

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 11:27 PM)
Vivekku19981
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hey Members, 

As we have stepped into 2020, I know we all have some New year resolutions in mind! 

May be Some are thinking about joining of GYM and for some Studies are Number 1 priority. Because we all know "Noone is going to change anything for us, unless we won't work on ourselves".

So, keeping in mind all resolutions I have heard from others members. I would like to tell some cool tricks and tips by which you can save time and be different from others.

As you all know about My Galaxy Application for Samsung Users not only enable you to learn but do more ! 

Whether you're GYMing or studing all you need is motivation and for that you need to search for best motivation but what if you're phone does this for you and on also daily basis? Cool ! Right!. 

A start of day from horoscope, makes day good! That's why Galaxy offers daily horoscopes.

You can do more with Galaxy !

Are you a fan of Korean movies ? For me, I am a big fan of International entertainment. 

Not only this but you can watch videos, listen music, jokes, play quizzes and even can win aswell. 

Must say, A single application can't do that much. But with SAMSUNG every thing is possible.

And at the end, want to wish all my Friends and Members family 'A Happy New Year !'

Thank you

0 Comments